Answered

Playbar suddenly not responding

• 30 April 2021
  • 1 reply

My Sonos Playbar yesterday was no longer reading my Samsung remote, and now appears to be completely dead, no lights, and not responding.  I tried a hard reboot that did nothing.  I tried calling customer service and after waiting on hold for 30 minutes, they dropped my call.  I tried the chat and was suppose to be connected to a live rep, and “Hugo” never responded to me.

I spent $700 on this speaker 2 years ago and would have expected a) it to last longer than 24 months, b) better support.  Please help.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 30 April 2021, 23:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

This is mainly a Sonos ‘user’ community and if the Playbar is not powering on and you have tried the usual options, like trying a different power outlet etc; then it’s unlikely anyone here can assist.

You will need to speak with Sonos Support Staff direct and see what they suggest, so my thoughts are to just keep trying until you do get Support Staff on the line, during Sonos opening hours. The contact numbers and times that the Staff are available can be found at this link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact

Hope you are able to get the matter resolved soon.