Answered

Playbar stops when playing spotify

I have a playbar and 2 sonos 1s. Playing spotify on all three speakers and the soundbar stops. I add the playbar back into the the mix, it plays for a few minutes then stops again..it also stops when playing as a stand alone speaker when using spotify. This does not happen when watching the TV...any suggestions????
icon

Best answer by Max P 5 March 2018, 14:34

Hi cookcaborn, welcome to the community. I'd be happy to help. Before I can start troubleshooting I'd like to have a deeper look into your system. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number? Here's an article explaining how: How to Submit Diagnostic
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi cookcaborn, welcome to the community. I'd be happy to help. Before I can start troubleshooting I'd like to have a deeper look into your system. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number? Here's an article explaining how: How to Submit Diagnostic
Your confirmation number is: 1548684595.
Hi Max, thank you for responding.

Thank you Max
The confirmation number is: 1548684595
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, cookcaborn. Thanks for providing the diagnostics. Apologies it took a little while to get back to you. Are you still having this issue? Could you log into your router and change its operating channel to 11 for us? Having done so, this should help the situation. Please let us know if this does not help. Many thanks.
Hi Edward, channel 11 was showing on my hub manager but I have manually selected it rather than it choosing what they deem is best...so far so good, I will shout if it stops again!
Thanks for your help 😃
Edward as I thought despite being on channel 11 the play bar still stops playing whilst playing tunes from spotify. Is there another option I can try???
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
That's unfortunate, not to worry, we can still sort this out. Could I have a fresh diagnostics confirmation number to that end?
Hi Edward. The new confirmation number is: 1410132162.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. Your router is still losing connection to your speakers. As a test, can you wire one of your speakers to the router via Ethernet? Please test this and let me know how you get on.
Edward can I ask, what will this achieve? Both the 1s work no problem, it is only the playbar that seems to stop. I also do not have a cable long enough to reach the socket!

Nikki
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Of course you may. This article explains it rather well. If you have any further questions, please let me know.