Question

Playbar stopped working

Suddenly the Play stopped working.
Powering off an on did Not work. The white led is on. No Connection to the System.
I send the Support Data 8030655
Regards Michael

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Michael. Thanks for the diagnostic report. I noticed that the BRIDGE is plugged into the router, but the CONNECT:AMP and one of the PLAY:5's in the Bibliothek are also using their Ethernet ports. Can you tell us a little more about this local network? What is the make and model of the router you are using? Do you have any switches or access points? Having a deep understanding of your local network will help us to determine how we can help.

Thanks in advance.
having the same problem was there a resolution?
I'm having the same problem. Sound bar suedesuddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. App thinks it is unplugged but it isn't. Sub and two Sonos One speakers appear to be fine but without the Soundbar there is no music or sound from TV. Any idea how to fix this?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
marksmorin wrote:

having the same problem was there a resolution?

ericr800 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Sound bar suedesuddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. App thinks it is unplugged but it isn't. Sub and two Sonos One speakers appear to be fine but without the Soundbar there is no music or sound from TV. Any idea how to fix this?

H, marksmorin and ericr800. We can definitely see what's going on here. First, however, we need a bit more information. Can you please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number?
I’m having this problem with my playbar too. Can someone help?
I’d recommend following the request for data from the post before yours.
I am having the same playbar issue. I would like to request for diagnosis. Unplugged and replugged soundbar power. Red light
thru optical cable. Plays music but no tv sound. Controller won’t let you choose tv for source.
Was there a resolution?
Larry01, go ahead a 1) submit a system diagnostic and post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it.
Diagnostic number is 612 047 069

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings