Answered

Playbar Noise Issue

• 15 October 2018
  • 1 reply

First post here and hoping I can get some help. My playbar occasionally (about 2 times a week) starts making a popping sound that is distracting from the television audio. It sounds like a busted speaker sounds but I know that’s not it because of how it is intermittent. It only happens when watching tv or streaming media, never when playing music. Also, I have two play1s and a sub for surround. The play bar is the only speaker that makes the noise. I submitted a diagnostic and it is attached below. Thanks for any help on this!!!

icon

Best answer by Edward R 18 October 2018, 16:08

Hi, Jwoma007. Welcome to the community and thank you for providing the diagnostics. Unfortunately, they failed to reveal the cause of this rather strange issue. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to troubleshoot with you in realtime and offer resolution more quickly. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Jwoma007. Welcome to the community and thank you for providing the diagnostics. Unfortunately, they failed to reveal the cause of this rather strange issue. I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to troubleshoot with you in realtime and offer resolution more quickly. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.