Question

Playbar help

• 7 January 2017
  • 1 reply

I recently installed a Sonos playbar below my tv. Sounds coming from the tv input have been working great. However I'm not getting any sound out of it when I switch over to Spotify and try to play music.
I'd like to note that at first I was able to pair it with other sonos speakers and play Spotify (with the tv turned off), but a day later, nothing. Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I recently installed a Sonos playbar below my tv. Sounds coming from the tv input have been working great. However I'm not getting any sound out of it when I switch over to Spotify and try to play music.
I'd like to note that at first I was able to pair it with other sonos speakers and play Spotify (with the tv turned off), but a day later, nothing. Any ideas?

Hi tannewt6,

Please reproduce the issue then send in a diagnostic report while the PLAYBAR isn't outputting Spotify audio. Reply with the confirmation number and I'll look into it for you.