Answered

PLAYBAR Drops in and out. Sounds like a giant echo in and out. DIAGNOSTICS SUBMIT HELP

• 11 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi. Here is my diagnostic # 2049661096

The main play bar drops in and out for a time..then stops for a week..then randomly starts up. The playbar is 2 yrs old. Never had issues or power surges. Odd this is happening. The playbar is amazing WHEN working.

I see others on here have the same prob and first step is to submit this diag number.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 May 2019, 23:40

The diagnostic is a good thing. Note that the Community mods won't be back until Monday, most likely, so if you'd like more immediate help, I'd recommend that you contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I tend to suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.
View original

1 reply

The diagnostic is a good thing. Note that the Community mods won't be back until Monday, most likely, so if you'd like more immediate help, I'd recommend that you contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I tend to suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.