Question

Playbar Crackling Sound...only on CBS

• 16 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I notice crackling with the Playbar...but only when watching my recorded shows on CBS.

Can anyone else confirm if they have this issue? If you put your ear up close to it you should be able to hear it. Hoping it's CBS' broadcast but who knows.

Currently watching Survivor and I thought it was the fire cracking but it's the Playbar crackling.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hello, bignicknicknick. No issues with that specifically, as far as we are aware. Would you please submit a diagnostic report, then respond with the confirmation number? It needs to be whilst the issue is occurring. Thanks in advance!I've only noticed it sporadically while watching CBS. It's very minimal and it has to be their broadcast because everything else works perfectly.

I'll submit a diagnostic if I have any additional issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello, bignicknicknick. No issues with that specifically, as far as we are aware. Would you please submit a diagnostic report, then respond with the confirmation number? It needs to be whilst the issue is occurring. Thanks in advance!