Answered

Playback issues via Spotify

• 25 July 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
Hello!

When playing a queue from Spotify and a song is finished, it keeps playing the previous song, but shows that it's playing the next song in the queue, regardless that it's just playing the previous track again.

Is this a known issue or can I do something to resolve this?

I've submitted a diagnostic, #7646279.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Repeat or repeat-once hasn't been enabled in any of these scenarios.
icon

Best answer by Kampfwagen 29 July 2017, 11:14

Chatted with Sonos on Twitter, and they told me that it's caused by an issue with their integration to Spotify. They should be working on a fix with Spotify, so it should be fixed soon, or so I was told 🙂
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge
Chatted with Sonos on Twitter, and they told me that it's caused by an issue with their integration to Spotify. They should be working on a fix with Spotify, so it should be fixed soon, or so I was told 🙂
I have also been having troubles with this since the beginning of summer. It is super frustrating. Especially because it has been happening for several months now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, brewer55555:

Welcome to the Community. Mind sending us a diagnostic report so we can take a closer look at what is happening? Here's an article that outlines how to submit the report. Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks in advance.