Play1 connectivity issues via Spotify Connect

• 20 June 2017
  • 4 replies

Hi,

recently I experience connectivity issues when trying to connect to my Play1 via Spotify Connect.

I own a Play1 and a Play5. Both show up in the Spotify app but when choosing Play1 it won't connect.
Sometimes it starts the first song and then looses connection again.

Using the Sonos app directly to play music from Spotify is working without problems.
The Play5 is working fine (Sonos app and via Spotify Connect)

Diagnostics: 7509153

Regards,
Daniel

4 replies

A few minutes ago I received a notification to update Sonos to Version 7.3
This seems to have fixed it 🙂
Outstanding. The update process includes a soft reboot of the speakers, it's possible you had duplicate IP addresses that got cleared up when you rebooted. Glad it's working for you now!
Unfortunately I just set up a new Play 1 speaker yeatersay, it said it would update during set up, then went ahead, and now Spotify doesn’t work at all through Sonos. I click on Devices Available in Spotify, and then the “Lounge” as set up, and it doesn’t connect and play through to the Sonos speaker. At all.
Userlevel 2
Maybe sort of the same as my issue? https://en.community.sonos.com/ask-a-question-228987/spotify-via-sonos-looses-connection-to-sonos-connect-6797627/index1.html#post16189953

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings