Pretty sure I've tried everything here but thought I'd give it a whirl.
I've owned a Play 5 and Playbar (both in separate rooms) for about 6 weeks. They've worked perfectly wirelessly and been great.
Yesterday my Play 5 stopped showing up on the network and isn't working on the wireless network.
These are the things I've tried:
- Moving closer to the router - Nothing
- Setting up again through different controllers - Nothing
- Resetting the Play 5 and set up wirelessly - Nothing
- Resetting the Play 5 and setting up using the Ethernet - works, but when you try to set it up on the wireless (1 ft from the router - Nothing)
- Tried resetting my router - nothing
It's also worth noting that the entire time my playbar works across the wireless with no problem at all.
Is it just that my Play 5 wireless needs to be returned?