Sonos Play:5 Gen 2. (Version 13).
Play5 is configured to auto detect line in.
Speaker unplugged and moved to an area with no wifi.
Speaker plugged in.
- Phone sourcing to Aux in produces music (all is good).
- Pause play on phone.
- Restart play on phone, no music from Play5.
- Unplug of phone confirms sounds is playing from phone
- Plug phone back in to Play5, reboot phone (tic, toc, tic, toc)
- On boot, music plays.
- Can the color of the Play5 indicators provide clue to issue?
- Is there a way to force the Play5 to recapture the stream from Aux input?
I assume Play5 sees Aux input gone, and does not re-acquire aux input stream when it restarts. Is there a method to allow music to pause on the iphone and restart (without the long, long reboot of the iphone)?