Answered

Play 5

• 8 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi There
I have a play 5 gen 2 which has worked fine, and just stopped. It won't pick up wifi but will work though the erthnet cable, done all the resetting procedures but still nothing, I had a read on here and it appears it might be a hardware problem.
icon

Best answer by John B 8 April 2019, 10:14

It might be the wireless radio gone on the blink. If 'resetting' means 'factory reset' then don't do that again! It never helps with this sort of thing and destroys diagnostic info. I suggest you submit a diagnostic (from Advanced Settings) and post the confirmation number back here. Or call Sonos Support - they can look into your system.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

It might be the wireless radio gone on the blink. If 'resetting' means 'factory reset' then don't do that again! It never helps with this sort of thing and destroys diagnostic info. I suggest you submit a diagnostic (from Advanced Settings) and post the confirmation number back here. Or call Sonos Support - they can look into your system.