Answered

Play 3 wont update on iOS 14

• 23 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Morning all. 

PLEASE HELP. I have the S1 controller.

Having tried all the steps to update my Play 3 speaker, it keeps giving the error code 30 or 1013.

Following the same instructions, my Play 1 has successfully updated 

I have reset to factory settings, deleted and re downloaded the app, moved it directly next to and tried direcetly connected via Ethernet cable to router etc etc etc 

Is the product obsolete? What more can I do?

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 23 December 2020, 21:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Danwcoops

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thanks for reaching out to us about your concern and letting us know what you have done so far.

I really appreciate the time and effort you've spent doing all the troubleshooting you have mentioned, and it would be best to continue working with us over the phone. To further assist you on this, I recommend contacting our phone support team with your full network setup including the make and model of each device to check what’s going on in your Sonos system. 

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.

Hi @Danwcoops

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thanks for reaching out to us about your concern and letting us know what you have done so far.

I really appreciate the time and effort you've spent doing all the troubleshooting you have mentioned, and it would be best to continue working with us over the phone. To further assist you on this, I recommend contacting our phone support team with your full network setup including the make and model of each device to check what’s going on in your Sonos system. 

Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions. You're always welcome here.

Thank you will do