Question

Play 3 Surround Sound Connection Issues

• 12 February 2017
  • 1 reply

One of my Play 3 Surround speakers will not connect. When I go to connect the speaker to the power source it displays solid "white" for 3 seconds and then blinks white 5 times and simply goes dark after that. When trying to connect the sub as instructed it does not respond. I submitted a diagnostic report #7095482.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
One of my Play 3 Surround speakers will not connect. When I go to connect the speaker to the power source it displays solid "white" for 3 seconds and then blinks white 5 times and simply goes dark after that. When trying to connect the sub as instructed it does not respond. I submitted a diagnostic report #7095482.

Hi kurtutterback,

There's some wireless interference showing up from nearby networks on the same channel as your router. This could explain the issues you're having. Please try changing your router's wireless channel to 6 and see if things improve.