Question

Play 3's Cutting Out

• 20 November 2016
  • 1 reply

I'm sure this question is rather common, but there is a lot of interference with the stream. My WIFI is strong and I've never had this issue before. Mainly, the one Play 3 in my family room is experiencing the problem, not really any others.

110464389 is my Sonos ID.

67661762 is my diagnostics number.

Thank you,

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I'm sure this question is rather common, but there is a lot of interference with the stream. My WIFI is strong and I've never had this issue before. Mainly, the one Play 3 in my family room is experiencing the problem, not really any others.

110464389 is my Sonos ID.

67661762 is my diagnostics number.

Thank you,

Hi Delmonteg1,

There are wireless communication errors showing up between your Sonos units. It looks like these are being caused by wireless interference. Take a look around your Sonos units for any third party wireless device which could be causing interference. Commonly devices such as cordless phones, wireless baby monitors, wireless cameras and wireless printers can cause interference with the Sonos wireless signal. If you have any such devices in your home, try to make sure they aren't too close to your Sonos units, and that they aren't in between 2 of your Sonos units.

It may also help to change the wireless channel your Sonos system is using.