Answered

Play:1 stereo pair doesn’t play while One SL is on

• 16 January 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a Play:1 stereo pair that has stopped working when a new One SL is powered on and I’m playing to “everywhere.” When I do this, the Sonos app on all devices reports that the stereo pair is playing, but there is no audio on the stereo pair. While music is playing to all other speakers, I can play different music to the stereo pair, but I cannot play the same music everywhere unless I unpair the two speakers. if I unpair the two speakers, they work fine.

This problem goes away for a while if I power down the SL, get music started everywhere, then power up the SL. When I perform this process, music stops at all speakers and the app loses contact with the Sonos cluster for a while before I can get music going.  The pair works for a few hours after I do this.

I have filed diagnostic report 1008105106 because wow, fascinating….

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 17 January 2022, 12:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the affected speakers from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone.