Answered

Play:1 intermittently responsive

• 31 March 2019
  • 1 reply

The past month my wife and I have both acknowledged occasions while in the Android Sonos app that we are unable to group the speaker or control the Play:1 in our hearth room.

We will select it in the app and choose done but will fail to allow us to control it. Then a few hours will pass and it becomes addressable and controllable again.

My generated diagnostics number is. 405439611
icon

Best answer by Edward R 4 April 2019, 14:10

Hi, myn. Welcome to the community and thanks for the diagnostics. They showed that one or more of your access points is producing an error causing intermittent signal loss with your Sonos components. If you reboot your access points, this should resolve it. Should this continue to occur, you may wish to consider switching to a Sonosnet setup. Let us know if you have any further questions.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, myn. Welcome to the community and thanks for the diagnostics. They showed that one or more of your access points is producing an error causing intermittent signal loss with your Sonos components. If you reboot your access points, this should resolve it. Should this continue to occur, you may wish to consider switching to a Sonosnet setup. Let us know if you have any further questions.