Question

Play:1 Cutting Out

• 14 January 2017
  • 1 reply

We have two Play:1s and the seem to keep cutting out when I stream music from my iPhone or Mac. Two things happen: First the app will say it's unable to play the track. I'll try it again and then it will work. Next, it cuts out about 1/2 way through the song and will jump to the next track. One Play:1 is wirelessly connected and the other is directly connected to the router. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
We have two Play:1s and the seem to keep cutting out when I stream music from my iPhone or Mac. Two things happen: First the app will say it's unable to play the track. I'll try it again and then it will work. Next, it cuts out about 1/2 way through the song and will jump to the next track. One Play:1 is wirelessly connected and the other is directly connected to the router. Any suggestions?

Hi RM1212,

I'd like to see a diagnostic report from your system. Please submit a report and then reply with the number.