Play 1 - Continuous flashing white light

• 10 September 2019
  • 0 replies

I bought a Sonos system consisting of Bar+Sub+2 Play 1 in Singapore 4 years ago. Now I have moved to India for the last 6 months. My Sonos system was working fine till 2 days ago. Two days ago a Play 1 speaker stopped connecting to the Sonos controller and is displaying continuously flashing white light no matter what I try. I have already tried the following:
1. Remove Surrounds and re-add but unable to connect this speaker. Still shows flashing white light.
2. Hard reset Play 1 speaker but don't get amber light only flashing white light after hard reset.
3. Checked router and unable to see this speaker in the router meaning its not getting connected to Wifi either.
4. I have tried connecting through network cable as well with the same result. Don't see it on the router.

Please suggest a solution and also whom to contact in India for support if nay one knows about this.

Thanks much for the help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.