Answered

Play 1 and App stopped working

I have 4 play 1 speakers. All do a sudden the app is not working. I’ve done everything I structure to fix it, Including connecting to the router. 

icon

Best answer by James L. 24 May 2021, 11:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @ArielPeace,

I’m afraid I’ll need some more information in order to help you here. What exactly is the issue you’re experiencing? If you’re unable to connect to your system entirely, have a look at our guide on fixing Unable to connect to Sonos issues. If that’s not your issue, please let me know what errors you’re seeing, so we can help you more efficiently. Alternatively, give our customer care team a call, and they’ll be able to work with you live to get to the bottom of your problems with your Sonos system.

I have already fixed i after taking a half a day on trying and useless online chat with Sonos. I’m just convinced that Sonos Customer Service is Trash and the concept of Sonos is starting to be as well. I like the sound quality and was going to purchase additional. However, the entire idea of having to connect to my WIFI in order for them to work isn’t good. I’m realizing that Apple and Sonos has glitches on the connection. Too much inconsistency. Thanks for reaching out!