Answered

play 1

• 7 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey guys a quick question? I powered up my Play 1 the other day and I heard a pop and crackling coming from inside. Now I can't even get the light to come on I have tried other power cords as I have another two onboard. Is it goosed or is it possible to get them fixed?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 September 2021, 20:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

There is no Sonos authorized repair service, nor does Sonos offer to repair them directly. You could potentially use it to get a discount on a new Sonos One, if you were to call in. 

There is no Sonos authorized repair service, nor does Sonos offer to repair them directly. You could potentially use it to get a discount on a new Sonos One, if you were to call in. 

Thank you...looks like it's going to be a new five then.

I’m fond of my larger speakers, to be sure. Just need to be sure I have the space, as some of my ones are tucked away in tighter corners :)

You’re welcome. Wish I had been able to give you a “better” answer.

Note, however, if your broken speaker is available for “trade in” credit, you can certainly apply that credit to a Five!