Philips The One cant find Sonos Move thru bluetooth.

• 29 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Just bought a Sonos Move and tried to connect it to my Philips The One (PHILIPS 43" Smart UHD 4K TV 43PUS8535/12) thru bluetooth. 

The tv dont find the Move but find other devices(other bluetooth speakers). The Move is found by my mobile and my othe LG tv.

Feels like there is some bug but anything I can do? Tried to restart and so on.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’ve read here that the Move is not meant, nor suited, for connecting with a TV. This is probably not a bug…...

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I never really thought about this. I just ordered a Sonos Move but not for that purpose. I already own a Beam and a Arc. This has me wondering though, can the Move actually detect if it's connected to a TV or other devices via Bluetooth?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No, but is can probably only work with Bluetooth protocols that are only used on phones. Maybe TV’s use different protocols?

I know. I just want to use it some times on my extra TV. It just strange that my LG Oled finds the Sonos Move but the Philips doesnt.