Question

pandora won't connect to sonos

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
what error is it giving?
Will NOT let me connect to Pandora and cannot seem to find an answer to help this situation. ANGRY!
I also have updated, checked my username and password and am unable to use Pandora. It works fine in browser but doesn't work in the controller. This is my kids night time music so please fix!
Cannot connect to PANDORA or LAST.FM...
Pandora has stopped working with my sonos. it will not connect. Amazon player works, Radio works but no Pandora.
Installed new controller and it worked great for about a week now it kicked pandora off my play 3 tonight. works via browser, as it seems to for everyone else.
Installed new controller earlier today and have been dead in the water since when trying to source Pandora. When reinstalling I notice pandora is listed as free only, I am a paid subscriber Play through browser or through Pandora app on iPhone works flawlessly
Login/password work fine via browser. Sonos not accessing Pandora. Not liking new controller. Lots of issues. Knocked 2 of my Play5's off network...
Getting "Unable to browse music" when selecting Pandora. Replaced account. Still no luck.
I checked settings ( can connect with browser) reinstalled service still no luck
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello Joel, Did you recently change your Pandora account information? If so, we'll need to update Sonos with the new password. You can do this by selecting Manage -> Service Settings on your Sonos Desktop Controller for Mac or PC. You will be able to Edit the account information for Pandora in this window. Please let us know if you have any additional issues, or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks!