Question

pandora won't connect to sonos

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
THERE IS NO "MANAGE" BUTTON ANYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE

Hi Sheribirkelbach,

Sorry for the delay. If you're looking to add or remove your Pandora account from Sonos that's all done within the Sonos app, you don't need to use the website, or a computer. The mobile controllers can do this too. The Manage button mentioned is within the Sonos settings, it's Manage Services, or it was in previous versions. Do you need a hand with anything? We're happy to help.
I also cannot connect to Pandora. It's been fine for a year and now it cannot connect. Account not found... I removed the Pandora account an re-installed and it still wont accept my login info, which has not changed with Pandora in all the many years I have had it. There is nothing wrong with the Pandora login.... it's Sonos.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I also cannot connect to Pandora. It's been fine for a year and now it cannot connect. Account not found... I removed the Pandora account an re-installed and it still wont accept my login info, which has not changed with Pandora in all the many years I have had it. There is nothing wrong with the Pandora login.... it's Sonos.
Hi, seen that you have tried to remove and re-add your Pandora account. Can you send us a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number? We'd like to have a deeper into your system. Here's an article explaining how: How to Submit Diagnostic. Also, are you able to log into your Pandora account from there website?
My diagnostic number is 6398740 and 6398746. Second one includes me trying to add the Pandora account.
My diagnostic number is 6398740 and 6398746. Second one includes me trying to add the Pandora account. Yes, I've uninstalled Sonos multi times and changed my Pandora password. Nothing has worked.
Yes, I can sign in to Pandora online and via the app with the new password.
Hi, seen that you have tried to remove and re-add your Pandora account. Can you send us a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number? We'd like to have a deeper into your system. Here's an article explaining how: How to Submit Diagnostic. Also, are you able to log into your Pandora account from there website?

Please see my responses below.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi shellydillin,

Thanks for those diagnostics. There doesn't look to be anything specific showing there on what is causing this issue, so the first thing I'd recommend is to make sure you've tried adding the account using a different Sonos controller. If that doesn't do it, reboot the router, and reboot the BOOST. If you're still having trouble at that point, it'll be best to work with a technician live. You can give us a call on our support line and a technician will help taking a closer look.

If you'd like, we can start up a ticket for you as well so there's a good starting point when you call us. Just let us know how the test I suggested goes and if that doesn't help we'll get that ticket started.
We have been experiencing this very frustrating challenge for months now - we can connect Sonos to music from our devices and to other stations/apps, but not to Pandora (consistently). I have submitted a diagnostic from my desktop application (6679697) but we experience the same issue on all of our mobile devices as well. I'm ready to get rid of Sonos if this challenge persists, because we can't use it for its intended purpose. Thank you.
I just updated my software to 7 and now I cannot browse music from my mac app... either Apple Music or Pandora. 😞 Please help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would first try a router reboot. Preferably turn off all your wifi devices before rebooting.