Question

pandora won't connect to sonos

pandora says unable to browse music - your pandora login information is not valid

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

38 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello Joel, Did you recently change your Pandora account information? If so, we'll need to update Sonos with the new password. You can do this by selecting Manage -> Service Settings on your Sonos Desktop Controller for Mac or PC. You will be able to Edit the account information for Pandora in this window. Please let us know if you have any additional issues, or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks!
I checked settings ( can connect with browser) reinstalled service still no luck
Getting "Unable to browse music" when selecting Pandora. Replaced account. Still no luck.
Login/password work fine via browser. Sonos not accessing Pandora. Not liking new controller. Lots of issues. Knocked 2 of my Play5's off network...
Installed new controller earlier today and have been dead in the water since when trying to source Pandora. When reinstalling I notice pandora is listed as free only, I am a paid subscriber Play through browser or through Pandora app on iPhone works flawlessly
Installed new controller and it worked great for about a week now it kicked pandora off my play 3 tonight. works via browser, as it seems to for everyone else.
Pandora has stopped working with my sonos. it will not connect. Amazon player works, Radio works but no Pandora.
Cannot connect to PANDORA or LAST.FM...
I also have updated, checked my username and password and am unable to use Pandora. It works fine in browser but doesn't work in the controller. This is my kids night time music so please fix!
Will NOT let me connect to Pandora and cannot seem to find an answer to help this situation. ANGRY!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
what error is it giving?
Same issue here, Pandora is not working. "unable to browse music". Rebooted all Sonos devices, removed and re-added Pandora account, still not working....
Same issue here, please help...
Same issue here. Need fix by Sonos
Same issue here. And this is the 4th time it happens. I play Pandora through my iPad speaker, I play iTunes through Sonos, but I can't play Pandora through Sonos. Your support, Sonos, is impressively weak.
Just disconnect Sonos controller and connect it back to the internet. It worked for me.
Hello Joel, Did you recently change your Pandora account information? If so, we'll need to update Sonos with the new password. You can do this by selecting Manage -> Service Settings on your Sonos Desktop Controller for Mac or PC. You will be able to Edit the account information for Pandora in this window. Please let us know if you have any additional issues, or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks!
I did what you recommended and went into setting, reset my password and it worked!  Thank you, I had been without music for a month.
My Sonos will not recognize my pandora station. It keeps telling me the credentials are not correct but all of the login information I am entering in completely correct.
Same here.  Sonos Play 5 and Play 1 playing awesome for past 3 months.  Now Pandora and RDIO cannot play.  Reset Modem, Reset controllers, re-installed Pandora and RDIO on Sonos.  Still won't play.  Geeeeez this sucks.  

5/31/15, 4:53 PMUnable to play 'Andy Davis Radio' - the connection to Pandora was lost.

5/31/15, 4:55 PM
Unable to play 'Andy Davis Radio' - the connection to Pandora was lost.

5/31/15, 4:55 PM
Unable to play 'Matt Pond PA Radio' - the connection to Pandora was lost.
I've continually had this problem ever since I got my Sonos. It worked for a few months when I first setup the system, but suddenly stopped working. It can play music off my network fine, but can't connect to any internet music streaming services like Pandora. I've tried resetting the router, modem, sonos components multiple times and it never fixes it. Sonos support has been utterly useless. Its honestly whats kept me from getting more components for the rest of my house.
Getting the same Pandora message- as everyone else. Any help would greatly be appreciated
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Getting the same Pandora message- as everyone else. Any help would greatly be appreciated

I'd be happy to take a look at a diagnostic from there. Mind following the steps here to submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?
Same problem - Sonos can't connect to Pandora. I've reset my pandora password via settings on my Mac, deleted and reloaded the Sonos app on my iPhone and Mac. Neither will connect to Pandora. I can play Pandora from my iPhone but Sonos can't connect. I just tried to submit a diagnostic (as suggested above) and got an error message that a diagnostic cannot be submitted at this time.
THERE IS NO "MANAGE" BUTTON ANYWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE
AND IT IS RIDICULOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO A DESKTOP/LAPTOP TO CHANGE THIS---IT'S 2016