Pandora not working with S2 on IOS 14

• 24 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Ever since I upgraded IOS devices to 14.2, Pandora has become unusable. Songs not found, cannot play errors, lack of continuous play, glitchy connectivity.

Spotify works fine.

Am using the current version of S@ and have restarted speakers, phones, and IOS devices, no change.

please help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @RRrocket, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Pandora. So that we can check the current status of your Sonos system and music services, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

diagnostics confirmation no: 1742586374

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @RRrocket, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking the diagnostic report it shows that there are no issues with the music service on your Sonos system, you can try to remove and re-add Pandora on the Sonos App to check if that will work. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Well there is definitely a continuing error with Pandora. Re-enabled the app and restarted the phone. Now Pandora stations will play 2-3 songs then pause & glitch out (see above). Tune in and Spotify continue to work more or less normally.

very annoying.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @RRrocket, thanks for the update and the information that you provided. Have you tried it on another device controller where you have the Sonos App if it’s the same error for Pandora? If it’s still the same, we’ll take this further. 

Let me know your thoughts on the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Yes I am having the same issue with my Ipad. For about half a day it seemed better, but now it’s just as bad. Ipad and Iphone are both on IOS 14.2. Iphone version worked better briefly when I deleted app and reinstalled but the problems resurfaced quickly.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @RRrocket, thanks for the update and the information that you gave. In this case, we’ll take this further since we can’t see why it’s doing this on your devices. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may request remote access to your device controller and try sample Pandora accounts if the issue will persist and give additional options about this issue. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.