Answered

Pandora and Amazon Music skipping

• 2 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Pandora and Amazon Music keep skipping songs. This was fine until the last update or thereabouts. Sirius plays without issue. Diagnostics report : 1915023985
icon

Best answer by Edward R 9 October 2018, 13:33

Hi, securedragon. I have checked your diagnostic and can see a lot of WiFi interference around "media room". This is often the cause of audio playback issues. I would also suggest changing your Sonos wireless channel. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any changes you've made, please submit further diagnostics and respond with the confirmation number. Many thanks in advance
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, securedragon. I have checked your diagnostic and can see a lot of WiFi interference around "media room". This is often the cause of audio playback issues. I would also suggest changing your Sonos wireless channel. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any changes you've made, please submit further diagnostics and respond with the confirmation number. Many thanks in advance