Question

Pandora

• 29 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

Hi. I suddenly see Unable to browse music when going to my stations on controller. What should I do? 10 minutes ago it was fine but then the music stopped playing and I see this. Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Badge +3

I also tried to reauthorise my account and get there was a problem getting started message. Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Pandora not working for me on my S1 system either. Nothing shows up under any of the tabs (artist, album, station, etc).

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @kirill_s 

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us and submitting a diagnostic. I understand your situation and would want to help out.

I would like to share with you our music service status guide that shows all Music service on Sonos and their current running status. We currently have an outage with the music service Pandora and our engineers are currently working with our music service partner to resolve the issue. I would advise you to keep an eye out on the website to be updated and be informed once the issue has been resolved so you can start playing your music through Pandora. (the website is not yet updated as of this writing as the outage was just received, it may be updated later to show the outage.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Badge +3

Hi Paul. Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I hope you will work out the solution fast. Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

(never mind)

Badge +3

Yep, it’s up and running

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @kirill_s .

Thanks for the feedback and update.

Just an update from our music service status website, Pandora music service outage has been resolve. 

Please let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,