Answered

Pair Beam and two ONE SL speakers to play exactly the same output when watching TV

• 16 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I would like to know if it is possible to set up my Beam and 2 ONE SL speakers to play the same output. I do not want the 2 ONE SL to play surround output, I want them to play exactly he same output as the Beam.

I have tried grouping the speakers together using the iphone app, but that didnt seem to do anything. I tested it by just playing music, and the ONE SL’s were silent.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 16 September 2021, 15:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

First, the One SLs must be removed as surrounds from the Beam. Then you can pair the One SLs as a stereo pair and then group them with the Beam while watching TV. You may experience a slight audio delay from the One SLs with TV audio. Music playback will be on sync.

Sort of.  Set the beam up as one room and the One pair as another room.  Then group them together.  Note:  When playing music from the app, they will be in perfect sync.  When playing TV content, the Ones will be slightly delayed behind the TV.