Answered

Pair Beam and two ONE SL speakers to play exactly the same output when watching TV

• 16 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I would like to know if it is possible to set up my Beam and 2 ONE SL speakers to play the same output. I do not want the 2 ONE SL to play surround output, I want them to play exactly he same output as the Beam.

I have tried grouping the speakers together using the iphone app, but that didnt seem to do anything. I tested it by just playing music, and the ONE SL’s were silent.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 16 September 2021, 15:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Sort of.  Set the beam up as one room and the One pair as another room.  Then group them together.  Note:  When playing music from the app, they will be in perfect sync.  When playing TV content, the Ones will be slightly delayed behind the TV.  

Userlevel 7

First, the One SLs must be removed as surrounds from the Beam. Then you can pair the One SLs as a stereo pair and then group them with the Beam while watching TV. You may experience a slight audio delay from the One SLs with TV audio. Music playback will be on sync.