optical Arc

• 27 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello, since I bought my new Samsung Qled 95T, I have problems with the Sonos Arc.

the sounds skipped always and I have to switch off the power of the Arc on and off to get sound again. The software is up to date, but the problem is still there. 
the second problem is, I cannot listen with my Bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser pxc 550) with this high end Television 😣. With the old 4K Samsung my wife could listen normal with the Arc and I with the headphone( my hearings is not so good anymore).

Are there solutions for this problem? I want to use my headphone. Can I by an optical transmitter an use the optical port of the Arc for sound on my headphone and the Sonos Arc connected with hdmi ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There are many threads on the Samsung/Arc compatibility problems, good luck with that.

No idea about the headphone issue, sounds like a TV problem to me.

Is its possible to use the optical from the Arc for a optical Bluetooth transmitter for my headphone and the HDMI output on the Sonos Arc direct to the television ???

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Is its possible to use the optical from the Arc for a optical Bluetooth transmitter for my headphone and the HDMI output on the Sonos Arc direct to the television ???

There is no “optical from the Arc”, its a single input, which can either be optical or HDMI.