Question

Oops! Play 3 hit the floor!

• 9 February 2017
  • 1 reply

I have a gen1 Play 3 that smacked the floor. Guess what? It doesn't work now. I wanted to take it apart to perform surgery or at least attempt CPR or something but came across a tag notifying me that I may void the warranty. How long are my components warranted? I have many. Never had any troubles with the product. Software related yes but not the hardware, speakers, etc. Can I forge on or should I send to Sonos?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have a gen1 Play 3 that smacked the floor. Guess what? It doesn't work now. I wanted to take it apart to perform surgery or at least attempt CPR or something but came across a tag notifying me that I may void the warranty. How long are my components warranted? I have many. Never had any troubles with the product. Software related yes but not the hardware, speakers, etc. Can I forge on or should I send to Sonos?

Hi Signranger1,

The standard warranty in the US is for 1 year from purchase. We do offer replacements for reduced prices when applicable outside the warranty period. The PLAY:3's out of warranty replacement fee is $119. If you open up the PLAY:3 though, we no longer offer the replacement option. Please give us a call if you'd like to move forward on a replacement, our number's here.