Question

One SL stuck in stereo after separating stereo

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have two One SL that used to be paired as stereo and everything was working just fine.

I recently decided to separate them to have them in two rooms independently, and since then they both work as if they were on the left (or right, I don’t know) channel of stereo, instead of being mono.

I tried resetting both of them but I get the same result.

And they work perfectly in stereo when I recreate the stereo.

Any advice ?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @florentnoel49, thank you for your response and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate for detailing your concern in your post and for letting us know about it. Let me help you figure out what's happening.

I have got a few questions and will give some suggestions on some troubleshooting steps that you can follow.

• Do you experience the issue on a specific music service or on all your music services?
  • Is the issue happening during group or individual playback?
  • Have you tried rebooting your network and Sonos devices? 

After performing the steps above and you're still experiencing the same problem please submit a diagnostic and reply back with the confirmation number. This will allow us to see how your system is functioning, and help provide a resolution.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out, we’re always here to help.