Answered

One App does not work

• 1 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have 3 Sonos ONE speakers. Living Room / Dining Room / Bedroom
I have 4 controllers.
1 Windows 10 laptop with Sonos App ( working)
2 android with Sonos App (NOT working)
3 Windows 10 laptop with Sonos App ( working)
4 android with Sonos App (working)
All 4 were working perfectly since we purchased and installed the system.
Today, #2 just dropped off.
I have tried everything. Deleted the Sonos App from her phone, reinstalled. Not working All the others still work.
Unplugged all of the Sonos speakers and reactivated. #2 phone still not working. All the others still work.
Turned off WiFi and turned back on many times. Same problem. All connect EXCEPT for her Android.
icon

Best answer by Chris 1 June 2018, 03:04

What operating system are the androids on? Are they supported by the current app?

If they are then I would uninstall app, on phone tell it to forget your home wifi (in android wifi settings). Reboot android and router. Add back wifi to the android. install sonos app.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
What operating system are the androids on? Are they supported by the current app?

If they are then I would uninstall app, on phone tell it to forget your home wifi (in android wifi settings). Reboot android and router. Add back wifi to the android. install sonos app.