old wired Sonos not working even after buying boostp

Userlevel 2
Badge

W

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

All powered off and connected one zone player to router.  Bridge and boost turned off. Reset controller and got the following message in system 

That’s why the green LEDs were flashing then, and nothing works. You must presumably have opted to recycle the units, as part of the original trade-up program. They would have reset themselves automatically.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

You think that’s it then? Recycle program means - send back to Sonos and pay for upgrades with discounts?

You think that’s it then? Recycle program means - send back to Sonos and pay for upgrades with discounts?

No, you don’t have to send them back you can recycle them locally, if you prefer ...and yes, if you haven’t used the voucher in your online Sonos account, It can be used towards a further purchase, although it can’t be used in conjunction with any other special offer, or discounted refurbished products.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks. Sonos too expensive so will look at alternatives with full shelf life. Thanks for your help and patience.

@brianc, This is of your own making. No one forced your hand to recycle the components, there was neither need nor urge to do so.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ok thanks Smilja. Unfortunately I misunderstood due perhaps to my lack of technical expertise. It happens at my age! Stay safe.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Anyone recommend what i should purchase to get my wired speakers to good use? New amp and ???. Appreciate views. Really only use it for  streaming 1950’s jazz through Spotify?

The Sonos AMP replaced the Connect AMP, the Sonos PORT succeeded the CONNECT.

Sonos AMP   $454.30 Trade Up Credit

Sonos PORT    $314.30 Trade Up Credit

Userlevel 2
Badge

So dont need boost?

If I purchase one new amp and one newport i will be able to reconnect to three different zones and able to add on speakers to other rooms and some stage?