Answered

Nugs.net and Sonos

Without fail, nugs.net is just consistently unreliable when played on Sonos. I have seen some threads on it and there have been a ton of updates since I have noticed the issue but it's really bad and changes the whole experience. I've reset the router, unplugged the speakers, all the low hanging fruit.

I don't think I've ever had nugs skip while playing on desktop or through Bluetooth in the car. It's definitely a nugs/Sonos issue and it's broken. Please help!
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 20 April 2019, 00:10

View original

3 replies

Please see Keith's last post in this thread.

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/nugs-songs-not-playing-all-the-way-through-6820462
Thanks for linking this. I had seen this a while ago but never saw it resolved so started my own thread. Looks like still no answers. It sucks!
Still absolutely awful. Really kills the experience. One premium subscription service and very expensive speakers. Am I crazy to think they should work together?

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings