Answered

Nugs & LivePhish Dropping

• 6 February 2019
  • 4 replies

After going through all of the ways to avoid wireless interference, I’ve finally gotten my Sonos to be in a fairly stable environment. However I recently added both Nugs & LivePhish to my music services and both seem to drop the music track after the first minute or two of playing (if they are able to connect to the source at all.) I don’t seem to have this issue any more with Apple Music or ReListen. Any help would be appreciated.

Diagnostic #560996985
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 April 2019, 21:29

I'd recommend looking at the post in this thread:

https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/livephish-playback-issues-6820183
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Quest15. It seems there is an ongoing issue with Live Phish. There's another thread here. The diagnostic itself did not show any instances of playback failure, though it could be due to WiFi interference. This is often the cause of audio playback issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any further occurrence of this issue or changes in your setup, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
Hi Edward. Thanks for the reply. I just tried listening to Nugs as well, and the issue is continuing. Is that because LivePhish and Nugs use the same app technology? I just submitted another diagnostic where several songs in a row skipped after playing for a minute or two. #199963555. Thanks for your help!
Hi, I'm having the same issue. it's only LivePhish that skipping for me, spotify and nugs are working fine. any ideas on how to fix this?
thx
I'd recommend looking at the post in this thread:

https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/livephish-playback-issues-6820183