Question

non-responsive button with chime - Sonos Five.

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Trying to set up my first Sonos, a Five, through my recent iPad running iPadOS 14. It sees my WiFI network, and the green/white light flashes. But there’s no response to the button press when it chimes.

I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting power, rebooting the router, moving the speaker very close to the router, and connecting with Ethernet. Nothing helps. It seems as though the button isn’t working.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @powerdog.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand the situation you’re in. Having a device that does not work is not a good experience to have. Let us help you out.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,