Question

No TuneIn radio available after Sonos Update

• 29 October 2016
  • 28 replies

After prompted update of my Play5 it can not find TuneIn radio anymore. The play5 is the only device in system and it was working before the update.
Internet is fine. How can I solve this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
What do you mean by "it can not find TuneIn radio anymore" ? Does it mean you can't find the particular TuneIn station you like to listen to?
I have the same problem. After software update I can't connect to TuneIn anymore.
Same problem. When you go to Radio by Tunein you get the message Unable to browse music.
Same problem here
I have the same problem.
In the Netherlands same. No radiostations available via Tuneln. Not via app on PC, Android, Iphone or Ipad.
On E Coast on US, same problem. Internet works fine, and iphone finds TuneIn on Sonos but then says "unable to play the Radio station" regardless of what station I choose. Pandora Radio and Spotify work fine here. Post-upgrade for me.
Same problem here. Internet connection is not the issue. Unable to play anything on Radio by Tunein
I cannot get radio this morning, no internet issues.
Same problem - I can't receive Montreal station without TuneIn
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
It worked after my Beta update. It went down overnite. Sonos has posted that they are working with the TuneIn people to get back up and running ASAP.
Same here in Spain, Help!
I love my radio!!!
https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/tunein-radio-unable-to-browse-or-play-on-sonos-032317-6768307
TuneIn radio was working fine until I performed the Sonos update!
TuneIn radio was working fine until I performed the Sonos update!
Sheer coincidence.
Worked fine until update
Badge
I have the same issue.. NO Tune In after update
No. It's "No TuneIn". The fact that you updated is irrelevant.
there is error on Tune In home page as well: http://tunein.com
I have to same problem, impossible to find radio tunein since I updated Sonos this morning. JUst before, everything was working! From Canada
IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH A SONOS UPDATE. TuneIn is temporarily offline.
^thanks.
No tune in this morning following update. Very disappointed if this is the future of my Sonos!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Anyone else notice that this original thread was started four months ago?

What is worse is that Sonos has apparently tied the ability to manually add a radio URL in to the TuneIn service. That is unacceptable.
IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH A SONOS UPDATE. TuneIn is temporarily offline.

Disagree - TuneIn worked fine until updating - it shutted down during the update process