Answered

No sound on certain channels after system update today.

Userlevel 3
Hi, I received an app update today which also updated all the speakers software to v7.4 build 37244160. Since the update certain channels from my Sky HD box, such as Sky News & ITV4 take 60 secs+ for the sound to start. Other channels, BBC1 for example, the sound is present as soon as you switch to the channel. Nothing else has been changed in the setup. Any ideas before I start pulling leads. At the moment the playbar gets its optical from the TV, which has an HDMI source from the Sky box.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 4 October 2017, 18:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1877 replies

Upgraded to 8.0 just now and now experiencing the sound dropping off again after receiving the beta version a week or so ago. This is very frustrating !!!

Diagnostic #7914873
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi guys, if you're having any trouble with the audio on your PLAYBAR after updating to version 8.0 (make sure all of your devices are showing that), you'll want to give us a call. Let's take a good look into the system with you here.