Answered

No sound on certain channels after system update today.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1877 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Pianotunerny and Ytanamala, you're both ready for the update now.
Please flag me for the update as Well: 7868675.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Please flag me for the update as Well: 7868675.
Done.
We're also experiencing sound problems with the TV and Soundbar combination. Please check the diagnostic to see if the beta software will solve our problem: 7868757.

Thanks!
Same issues with TV audio. Diagnostic #7869044
I need a beta update for similar playback audio issues. Diagnostic # 7869169
Same issue started after the last update. Diagnostic confirmation 7869216.
Please flag me for update also: 7870665
Please flag my second system for update also 7870110
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hey JemJem, OscarJimenezJr, curtshaft19, louisch03, and Sqwatch, you've all been flagged for the beta. Please update your systems when ready.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Please flag my second system for update also 7870110

You have also been flagged.
Hi, Please flag my system for update - I was tearing my hair out thinking the Optical Out port was wonky on my Samsung TV until I found this thread today!

Thanks!
Hey Ryan,

I think I got the same issue with my SONOS Surround System and the LG OLED65B7D TV. Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and DAZN aren't playing any sound or better some weird sounds. I already submitted some diagnostic information through the iOS App. Here is the case number: 7871468

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work!

Cheers from Berlin,
Daniel
Userlevel 2
I'm also having the problem since updating to 7.4, clicking from the Play 1 surrounds and silence from the Playbar, this happens when outputing 5.1 from my LG 55UH615V TV. Diagnostic 7871527 submitted. Please apply the update to my system.
Please can I also get the update?

Badge
Hey! I am having the same issues with the sound and the annoying “click

Can I also get the 7.4.1 beta firmware? Thanks
Badge
My diagnostics number ism:

Thanks again
I have the same issue. Appreciate an update. Diagnostics no 7871728.
I have the same issue - my diagnostics number is 7871869
Submitted diagnostics: 7872020
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
We've just gone through and flagged everyone up to this post here for the update. Go ahead and check in your controller if you haven't yet.
Badge
Thanks, problem solved.
I have a Sony XBR-55X850D an Xbox one and a 3rd G Apple TV. My Sonos Playbar seemed to have no problems until I reconfigured networks and physically wired my playbar into the network. The problem started just today after plugging in the Ethernet.

Audio sometimes takes 60-90 seconds to come on for both Apple TV and Xbox.

Diagnostics: 7872302
Thanks! Solved the problem for me.
Userlevel 2
Working fine now.
Many thanks,