Answered

No sound on certain channels after system update today.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1877 replies

Never got a beta please add, it's been a week.
conf 7797731 thanks
Scratch mine, latest Beta and everything works great with a MU9000.
Diagnostic number is 7826068. Please add me to the beta.

My Sonos system cost me €2,500. As it is less than 2 years old, by law in the EU i can send it all back because it's no longer fit for purpose. I am seriously considering this. Please fix my system. Sonos is supposed to be the premium brand, not some rubbish company who push out buggy updates. Sonos is losing the good faith of customers.
I'm having the same issues... very dissapointed dropped 2300 and doesnt even work.. diagnostics 7823472 please help.
Having the same issue. Diagnostic number is 7826294. Can you please add me to the beta?
Some tv channels don't play any sound. I submitted my diagnostic and confirmation number is 7825038. Would like to try beta if possible. Thanks
Having drops. Using iPhone 6S and 7, both seem to drop after phone shuts off the screen. If using phone, seems to be ok. Songs drop after a few minutes. Went out today and purchased a dual band router to try and get my phones off 2.4 and onto 5. Same issue. Restarted phones, disable and enabled Wifi Assit. Reset the wireless settings on the sonos system. reset network settings on phone.. Diag reports: 7825951, 7825945, 7825949 help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Good morning everyone. As of now, everyone in the thread should be flagged for the beta update. You should have one waiting for you when you check for updates in the Sonos app. Our apologies for the delay and the trouble. Let us know if anything else comes up.
Same problem - diagnostic submitted 7827246
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Same problem - diagnostic submitted 7827246
You're all set for the update now too.
I have the same problem no sound on apps after update. 7824252 diagnostic number please help.

Just used update and all seems to be working again.
Diag conf# 7827365 - same issue as everyone else after the update yesterday...
Diag conf# 7827400 Need beta please
Having the same issues... diagnostic conf#7827441. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks, jsheldon48 and pandonsf, you're both flagged for the update now. Go ahead and check for it in the Sonos app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Having the same issues... diagnostic conf#7827441. Thanks.
You're set up now too.
Thanks, jsheldon48 and pandonsf, you're both flagged for the update now. Go ahead and check for it in the Sonos app. Thanks, just applied it and seems to be working correctly so far.
Ryan, My Sonos app doesn't have an update for the system. Diag reports: 7825951, 7825945, 7825949
Hi there, same issues for me I'm afraid. Diagnostics 7827772 could get the new update also please.
Badge
Also having the same issues, would appreciate the update.
Diagnostics number 7827860
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Ryan, My Sonos app doesn't have an update for the system. Diag reports: 7825951, 7825945, 7825949
Hey Oyyyn, on the system for those diagnostics, I don't even see a PLAYBAR listed. Are you dealing with another issue? This thread is for a specific problem with PLAYBARs that aren't playing audio on some TV stations or sources.

AshSonos1984 and ranj84, you should both be set up for the beta now.
Having the same issues for me after the update yesterday. Diagnostic #7828072.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Having the same issues for me after the update yesterday. Diagnostic #7828072.
You're flagged for the update now too.
I've just updated, many thanks! I can confirm everything is now back to normal. Working great
I have exactly the same issues - diagnostic no. 7828255