Answered

No sound on certain channels after system update today.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1877 replies

Problem solved. Good job SONOS.
HI I have the same issue diagnostic number 7779569. Can I also get the update?
Hi, I am having the same issue as reported by other users after the recent 7.4 update. Delayed sound in my surround sound setup with player, sub and play1's for dolby 2.0. Submitted the diagnostic # 7779621. Can you please advise regarding the update with the fix.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Problem solved. Good job SONOS.

Good if they didn't of stuff the update to begin with, i only stumbled across the problem on another website, i thought i had a faulty system. Hope they hurry for my update.
Same problem -- diagnostic number 7779690
Same problem 7779677 thx
Same problem. Diagnostic number: 7779786
Same issue. 7779739
Badge
I am also having this problem with my 5.1 set up, sound cutting out, "putt putt" sounds coming from the surround speakers.

Diagnostic - 7778463

Many thanks
I have the same issue. Clicking and no audio for extended periods of time. Diagnostic confirmation is 7779794
I had a software update today. Now on my smart tv, non of the apps have sound (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime). When watching cable and listening to music, sound works perfect. Run a diagnostic check. Confirmation 7779766
Badge
Same problem. How do we recieve an update? Diagnostic 7775199.
I had a software update today. Now on my smart tv, non of the apps have sound (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime). When watching cable and listening to music, sound works perfect.
LG smart tv
Playbar is wirelessly connect to network , but wired to tv via hdmi cable.
NO issues until 7.4 update
Diagnoatic # 7779766
Same problem as everyone else since Sunday. Submitted diagnostics for 2 different play bars: 7769813 and 7769809. PLEASE add me to the beta as both rooms are unusable.
Problem solved. Good job SONOS. How did they solve it for you? I
Same issue...7779836. Why are we having to ask for this fix instead of it just being pushed out?
Just noticed that my Playbar and Playbase both were updated to 7.4.1. Anyone else?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Nope Playbar is still 7.4 here.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Same issue...7779836. Why are we having to ask for this fix instead of it just being pushed out?

They have to make sure it definitely works before pushing it out. Can't imagine it'll be long as it clearly does.
Problem solved. Good job SONOS. How did they solve it for you? I

You have to send them a diagnostic and they'll que your Playbar for an update to 7.4.1 after you reply to this thread with your diagnostic number and ask for the update.
Badge +1
I started experiencing just after the update as well. I was getting ready to call AT&T and chew some butt, but then it started happening when watching Netflix through my Apple TV, so that ruled out the butt chewing. I am currently using stereo output opposed to 5.1 to get sound to work, hope this is corrected quickly. So if I do the Beta, that will fix the issue at hand? Confirmation 7779954
Hi There,

Same problem I have a Samsung Smart TV
Playbar , sub , and 2 play 1's

Diagnostic # 7779992

This is super frustrating please help!!

Thank you!
same issue. Diagnostic #7780018
Same problem 😞. Diag: 7780042
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hello Sonos, its been 9 hours since the last person had the update sent? Are you putting us all off till a update for all? Another night with no TV sound here. Thanks alot.