Answered

No sound on certain channels after system update today.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1877 replies

You're set up now too ABC123.

Thanks. Problem fixed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks 7778239
Thanks, you're all set now with the update. Go ahead and check for it in your controllers.
Userlevel 1
Badge +5
That's great all works fine, you must be a busy boy!
Userlevel 1
I am experiencing the loss of sound on HD channels and Netflix using DD since updating. All OK with PCM.I have a Samsung UE65KS9000 connected optically. Can I be added to the Beta please?
Diagnostics 7778385
Userlevel 2
Same issue. Diagnostics 7778399
Samsung series 7 optical,audio and wired internet
Hey, i'm new here and have the same problem when i start amazon. How can i also get the 7.4.1 version. Btw, i' m from germany.
Same issue, no (intermittent) sound on Playbar and 2 x Play 3 surrounds since the update. TV output to soundbar via optical cable.

TV: Samsung UN60KS8000
Diagnostics: 7778436
Kman, I think you need to submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, so the folks at Sonos can flag your account.
I am having the same problem with play bar set up as home theater with sub and play 1. No sound or erratic sound on most channels. When no sound there is clicking on the play1. Began after latest update was installed. I have Samsung Smart TV, Spectrum cable box. I hope Sonos can fix this soon, Very annoying.
Same sound issue here. Playbar wired connected / optical to Samsung UEKS7000. Issues with Netflix / YouTube apps.

Diagnostics 7778569

Can Sonos send me the update 7.4.1

Regards, Harald
Userlevel 2
Badge
Update has fixed things for me cheers...
I'm having the same issue as the others here and would like to be added to the beta.

Diagnostics confirmation number: 7778633
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hey, i'm new here and have the same problem when i start amazon. How can i also get the 7.4.1 version. Btw, i' m from germany.

Kman, I think you need to submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, so the folks at Sonos can flag your account.
What Bruce said. Go ahead and send in a diagnostic, let us know the number, and I'll check to make sure you're right for the update. jtimilex, same for you too. We just need to check the diagnostics for a few things before we can apply the update.

I've confirmed the case for you and added the update to your systems, woobags, ahwootton, stevicus, harald_1. Go ahead and check for updates.
Userlevel 2
I have submitted a diagnostic report. Where and how do I get the update. My subs are also maling funny sounds and the TV sound is messing as well
Ryan,

I have the same problem. I lose TV audio on at least two of my PlayBar systems. Submitted diagnostic code: 7778675. I would like to try out the beta fix if possible.
Userlevel 2
Just submitted it once more - here is the ID 7778679. I have a Samsung UA55HU7500 SW version t-nt14udeuc-1160.2, bt-s/g
Hi, same issue. Samsung UE49KS7000. Diagnostic 7778698
Please activate update 7.4.1
Sonos sound bar sound glitch
Diagnosis Confirmation number
Same issue.
Diagnostics 7778723.
Thanks.

Ps I'm a bit surprised, I didn't get the 7.4 beta in the first place, since I do participate in the beta program
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Ok, Crossbar, HKOCH, dferg, Arnozup, and DoubleDee73, you guys are all set up for the update. Go ahead and check for updates now.

bbrad65581, your system isn't showing the right errors. Can you try playing from the TV again and send a new diagnostic if you're still not getting any audio?
7778819 here's the new diagnostics
pkulak, Kuinhell, Dengar2k, User515753, pcrichardson, and Bert0364, you should be all set. Looks like some of you already got the update too.

Troxxx, can you please try playing the TV again and send a new diagnostic when you have trouble? Your system isn't reporting this error, so we want to make sure before flagging your system for an update it might not need.

I got an email this morning. Did an update round lunch everything seems to be working fine. Only this is it stills says my version is 7.4 and not 7.4.1 Was wondering if I could get the 7.4.1 updated

Thanks
it's defiantly not working when I sent that message and it's still not working now
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I got an email this morning. Did an update round lunch everything seems to be working fine. Only this is it stills says my version is 7.4 and not 7.4.1 Was wondering if I could get the 7.4.1 updated
I just checked your system, it looks like you're good on our end. Most of your devices would still say 7.4, the PLAYBAR should say 7.4.1 though.

bbrad65581, I'm seeing it now, go ahead and update. You should be set.
Ok great will update and try thank you