• 1 August 2020
  • 3 replies

I ma streaming from Classical archive to my audio system using aux 1

the music is playing according to the app but no sound is coming from the port 

I am using Sonos app on an android tablet

the sonos appears in the list of devices connected to my home network

icon

Best answer by Krishma M 2 August 2020, 00:19

Hi @dumpling12, welcome to the community! Let me you with that and please check this article about No sound from Port. Since the Sonos app shows that something is playing, you’d need to focus on checking the physical connections. If you’re using a stereo receiver make sure the connections go from the OUT plugs on Sonos to an input on your receiver. Hope this helps. Thanks! 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @dumpling12, welcome to the community! Let me you with that and please check this article about No sound from Port. Since the Sonos app shows that something is playing, you’d need to focus on checking the physical connections. If you’re using a stereo receiver make sure the connections go from the OUT plugs on Sonos to an input on your receiver. Hope this helps. Thanks! 

you and krishna hit the jackpot

I had to put Sonos on max and my preamp at the top

If something is too loud I can adjust it from there

FYI my audio system has a Crown sl2 preamp  pl2 amp sl1 tuner Chartwell upper range speakers and a subwoofer whose brand I can’t remember and I’m in the wrong room

thank both of you  - I was getting totally frustrated

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi, @dumpling12! Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know that you’re system is okay now. Please don't hesitate to get back to us again if you have any further questions.