Answered

No sound from ONE SL when trying to add device.

• 31 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Big problem! The speakers (2) ONE SL have been working for years. For about 6 months ago, Spotify stopped working. “Could not add songs to playlist”. (Webradio and my own library still worked)

No network changes have been made. I have blamed the Sonos software (also many users on Google Play). The customer service said no. They have tried to get me through all my network settings. All is ok. I have been in contact with them several times. No Luck. 
Now, all of a sudden, an update were found on the speakers. Tried to update - failed.
Then tried by wire on the right speaker - worked. Tried wired on the left. Nothing. The Sonos app told me that I could not have both wired and wifi at the same time. That issue did not come up on the right one. Then it wanted to connect via bluetooth. Got contact. Nothing. After several tries and no update worked, I reseted it. Now it stops at led blinking white/orange. Never turns green. Restart gets it to start its Sonos wifi. The app connects to it. Now it wants to be added to the system by sounding a pincode. Tha speaker is quiet. After two tries, I can add the pincode manually. The pincode is correct. Then it wants me to press the button on the back on the speaker that sounds. But no speaker is sounding! Trying to press the button anyway, but it will not add the speaker! I have checked the serialnumber and it is the correct speaker. What can I do to get it working??? How can I get the green light? How can I make the speaker sound?
Ps. the right one is working fine. Even Spotify. :sweat_smile:
Please advise!
/Andréas

icon

Best answer by Andreasek 4 February 2022, 11:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Solved. Can’t be fixed. Sonos will send me a new speaker.
/Andréas