Answered

New TV Set up

• 25 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi - I just bought a new Sony Bravia tv. Kept my old one & moved to another room. I want to connect my new TV to my existing sound bar, and I can't. Room setup not available. Please help, thanks!
icon

Best answer by jgatie 25 November 2018, 17:00

You shouldn't need to do anything but connect the new TV up to the soundbar. No need to reconfigure anything.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Why would you need room setup? It should only require a cable switch.

As to not seeing room setup, what controller are you using? If a PC/Mac, most settings are now unavailable. If iOS/Android, either your versions are mismatched between controller and hardware, or your OS is only partially supported in the latest release.
jgatie - Thanks for your reply. I'm using an iPad - tried to reset controller & that didn't work either. I'm not "tech savvy" at all... So, any additional guidance would be great. Thanks!
You shouldn't need to do anything but connect the new TV up to the soundbar. No need to reconfigure anything.