Question

New Playbar doesnt connect to my Panasonic VT30B 55

• 28 November 2016
  • 3 replies

Hi
Please help my Panasonic VT30B does state it has a 'digital audio out' however the supplied optical cable doesnt fit in the back of the TV. The shape of the cable is D shaped and the shape of the place where the cable should go in is round. I am worried that i have spent quite a lot of money on something I cannt use as the shop has said if you open the box I cannot get a refund. Is there an adaptor I can buy please ans if so would I get the most out of my soundbar.
I am not that great with these kind if things so any help offered would be greately apprciated please.
Kind regards and thanks in advance
Kal

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

According to the manual that TV was supplied with an optical digital audio adaptor (part no. K7CXGYC00001).
Ratty you are a lifesaver! I found found the adaptor and its all connected up. Thank you sir! i just need to figure out how to disable the damn speakers on the TV now

thanks again buddy
kalps
I have worked around the speakers problem by using unused buttons on the TV remote for volume up,down and mute.
I am all set happy days
thanks