Answered

Napster connection problem

• 17 June 2022
  • 1 reply

On 6/15/22 between 7 and 10 pm I wasn’t able to connect to Napster either through browsing or showing any search results.  Tried unintalling and reinstalling with no impact.  All other music services seemed to be working fine. Apple almost always finds and appears in search results above Napster but occassionally Napster doesn’t appear to be working at all for a period of time.  This usually corrects itself.  This was rare that Napster wasn’t connecting for the entire evening which is why I tried the reinstallation.  Search of Napster & streaming on my phone was working fine during the same time period.  I actually thought that maybe Sonos had dropped Napster as a supported service but this doesn’t appear to be the case.

icon

Best answer by buzz 20 June 2022, 04:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

SONOS and Apple use different connections for Napster. It is possible for one connection to have an issue while the other is OK.

After experiencing one of these events, submit a diagnostic. SONOS staff has access to details.