Answered

My ZP100's are not playing for the right time when an alarm starts

• 10 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have 2 x ZP100’s. They have worked faultlessly for years - well for as long as I have had them.

However I’ve noticed recently that when the morning alarm triggers (one is in the bedroom and has been our wake-up music for years) the ZP100 stop playing after a random, and short, period of time - about 10-15 minutes. They are actually set to play for 90 minutes.

Anyone know what’s going on. 

icon

Best answer by UKTreoFan 14 October 2021, 15:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Update:

Re-creating the alarms didn’t work.

However what did was I turned off the ZP100’s for most of a day, powered them back up, they reconnected to the Sonos network, re-created the alarms and this morning they both stayed on for the time set in the alarm.

Have you tried simply deleting the alarm and recreating it? I’ve known alarm records to get corrupted.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

No, not tried that. I have tried changing the duration (noticing that you can select any length of alarm now and not just the 5/10/15/30 etc.) minutes that used to be the options.

I’ll delete and re-create.

Thanks